ISNTD Festival brings together the creative arts and global health communities to explore the issues, challenges, opportunities and solutions that are needed to transform research into actual change.
ISNTD Festival will aim to open the black box between informative research and policy and use science communication to oxygenate the issues around community cohesion, disease awareness, behavioural insight, behavioural intervention, stigma allievation, programme development, mental health, education, advocacy, fundraising and many, many more.
ISNTD Festival will have....
• plenary SPEAKERS to guide thought leadership
• PANEL DEBATES to stimulate cross talk and cross pollination of ideas between the panels and the audience
informative and practical interactive WORKSHOPS to educate and develop solutions
• WORKSHOPS for detailed and hands on engagement with a variety of communication modalities
to shape discourse acoss the following themes....
• Creative strategies for patient engagement and patient centricity
• Communication challenges & global health
• From Science to People: Projects, Tools & Production Strategies
• Creativity, science & public health messaging
• Workshops (gaming, theatre, virtual reality, animation... )
• Lessons Learned and the Road Ahead